Othello / Much Ado About Nothing (2013)
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
July 11-14 and 18-21, 2013
July 25-28 and August 1-3, 2013
All shows at 6 pm at Cornell Plantations
General Admission is Pay What You Can ($10 suggested)
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays:
General Admission $10
Children 6-12 $5
Children 5 and under free
A limited amount of reserved seating is available for all shows for $20 per person. Get the best seats in the house without having to get there early!
You can also pay for general admission by cash or check at the entrance.
Want to see the shows for free? Sign up to be an usher!
For general admission seating, we recommend you arrive early to get the best seats.
We have some metal folding chairs available, but we encourage you to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets, as well as picnics, etc.
See a map and directions to the Cornell Plantations Arboretum
- A limited number of reserved seats are available this year for $20 each. We'll set up and reserve a folding metal chair for you. When you arrive, you can either use that chair or replace it with your own lawn chair. Get the best seats in the house without having to get there early! Reserve online here.
- General admission is Pay What You Can ($10 suggested) on Thursdays and $10 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. You can pay by cash or check at the entrance, or pay in advance with a credit card here.
- What does "Pay What You Can" mean? Exactly what it says! We think $10 is a very reasonable price for these performances, so we urge everyone to pay that amount if you're able. But we don't want to exclude audience members who might be unable to afford that much, so we give you the option of paying less if necessary at all Thursday performances. We just ask that you do pay what you can.
- You can provide additional help to sustain and improve these productions by making a donation online here. The generous support of our audience members is what makes our shows possible!
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs, blankets, picnics, etc.
- If the weather is cloudy, you may wish to bring an umbrella or rain coat. Performances will continue during light or medium rain, but may have to be halted if severe weather or thunderstorms develop.
- Audience members are welcome to take non-flash still photographs for personal use only.
- Video recording, audio recording, and flash photography are prohibited.