Summer 2014 - Audition Requirements and Information
- We are auditioning for both Hamlet and Love's Labour's Lost. Both shows will be presented in rotating repertory at Cornell Plantations in July 2014. Actors will be encouraged, but not required, to be in both shows.
- Auditions are scheduled for Saturday, March 22, and Sunday, March 23, 2014. Additional times may be added if necessary.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- Monologues are NOT required.
- You will be asked to read sides from several characters from the plays. You can view or print the sides by clicking on the links below. Everyone should plan to read ALL of the sides provided for your age and gender category, and possibly others provided at the auditions.
- The role of Hamlet has already been cast, but all other roles are open. There may also be an understudy position for Hamlet.
- If you haven't worked with us before, please bring a photo of yourself. Either a formal headshot or an informal snapshot is fine.
- Resumes are optional but helpful.
- Callbacks may be scheduled if needed, but most roles are cast without callbacks.
- All auditions are held at Fall Creek Studios, 1201 N. Tioga St. See a map and directions.
- Rehearsals are scheduled to begin the week of May 19, 2014. Performances at Cornell Plantations will be July 10-27, 2014.
- Love's Labour's Lost will have an additional performance in Auburn, NY, on Sunday, August 3, 2014.
If you have any questions about auditions that are not answered above, or if you need to cancel your reservation, please email us.
Otherwise, click on the button below to sign up for an audition time!