Auditions for Henry VI / Twelfth Night / Macbeth
We will be holding auditions April 3-10, 2016 for three upcoming productions:
- Henry VI and Twelfth Night, to be presented in rotating repertory July 7-24, 2016.
- Macbeth, to be presented at the Hangar Theatre November 4-12, 2016.
Callbacks will be scheduled the weekend of April 16-17 as needed.
Supplemental auditions for Macbeth may be held the week of August 29 if needed.
- Rehearsals for Henry VI and Twelfth Night are currently scheduled to begin the weekend of May 14-15, 2016. Each production generally rehearses 3 days per week.
- Rehearsals for Macbeth are currently scheduled to begin on September 12, 2016.
- Rehearsals are typically held weeknights 6 or 6:30-9:30 pm and weekend afternoons 3-7 pm. Individual schedules will vary depending on your role.
- While we can usually work around isolated schedule conflicts, accepting a role means that you can be mostly available at these times during the rehearsal period.
Audition Requirements and Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- If you haven't worked with us before, please bring a photo of yourself. Either a formal headshot or an informal snapshot is fine.
- Resumes are optional but helpful.
- Monologues are NOT required.
- You will be asked to read sides from several characters from the plays. You can view or print the sides by clicking on the links below.
- Callbacks will be scheduled as needed, but the majority of actors are usually cast without callbacks.
- All auditions are held at Fall Creek Studios, 1201 N. Tioga St. See a map and directions.
- Cross-casting will be considered for many roles. Ensemble and understudy positions may be available as well.
Audition Sides and Audition Form
All actors should plan to read all of the sides for your age and gender category, and possibly others provided at the auditions. Age ranges for the sides are approximate — choose the group of sides that fit you best. The sides are not intended to cover all the roles available, but to let us hear you in a range of the types of roles that will be available.
You may also print and fill out the audition form ahead of time and bring it to the auditions with you:
View and print the audition form here
If you have any questions about auditions that are not answered above, or if you need to cancel your reservation, please email us.
Otherwise, click on the button below to sign up for an audition time!