Summer 2013 Audition Requirements and Information
- Auditions are scheduled Saturday and Sunday, March 30 and 31, 2013, from 3-6 pm each day, and Saturday, April 6, from 4-6 pm. Additional times may be added if necessary.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- Monologues are NOT required.
- You will be asked to read sides from several characters from the plays. You can view or print the sides by clicking on the links below. You should expect to read all of the sides in your category, and possibly others provided at the auditions.
- If you haven't worked with us before, please bring a photo of yourself. Either a formal headshot or an informal snapshot is fine.
- Resumes are optional but helpful.
- Callbacks may be scheduled individually if needed, but most roles are cast without callbacks.
- All auditions held at Fall Creek Studios, 1201 N. Tioga St. See a map and directions.
If you have any questions about auditions that are not answered above, or if you need to cancel your reservation, please email us.
Otherwise, click on the button below to sign up for an audition time!