Auditions for Richard III / Much Ado About Nothing
We will be holding auditions March 21-26, 2017 for Richard III and Much Ado About Nothing, to be presented in rotating repertory at Treman State Marine Park July 13-30, 2017.
Callbacks will be scheduled in the evening on Tuesday, March 28 if needed. Many roles are cast without callbacks.
- Rehearsals for Richard III and Much Ado are currently scheduled to begin on Monday, May 22, 2017. Each production generally rehearses 3 days per week.
- Rehearsals are typically held weeknights 6 or 6:30-9:30 pm and weekend afternoons 3-7 pm. Rehearsal times may be extended closer to performances. Individual schedules will vary depending on your role.
- While we can usually work around isolated schedule conflicts, accepting a role means that you agree to be mostly available at these times during the rehearsal period.
Audition Requirements and Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- If you haven't worked with us before, please bring a photo of yourself. Either a formal headshot or an informal snapshot is fine.
- Resumes are optional but helpful.
- Monologues are NOT required.
- You will be asked to read sides from one or more characters from the plays. You can view or print the sides by clicking on the links below.
- All auditions are held at Fall Creek Studios, 1201 N. Tioga St. See a map and directions.
- All roles are open except for Richard III. Cross-casting may be considered for some roles, and ensemble or understudy roles may also be available.
Audition Sides and Audition Form
You will be asked to read one or more sides from each of the plays you are auditioning for. All the sides that will be used in the auditions are included in the file below, and you should be prepared to read any of the sides provided. The sides are not intended to cover all the roles available, but to let us hear you in a range of the types of roles that will be available.
View the audition sides here
You may also print and fill out the audition form ahead of time and bring it to the auditions with you:
View and print the audition form here
If you have any questions about auditions that are not answered above, or if you need to cancel your reservation, please email us.
Otherwise, click on the button below to sign up for an audition time!