Richard II - Audition Requirements and Information
Richard II will be the first play in our upcoming cycle of Shakespeare's history plays, performed in February 2015.
- Auditions will be held in the evenings on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, November 18-20, and in the afternoon on Saturday, November 22, 2014.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- Monologues are NOT required.
- You will be asked to read sides from several characters from the play. You can view or print the sides by clicking on the links below.
- It is not necessary to memorize anything, but everyone should be prepared to read ALL of the sides provided for your age category, and possibly others provided at the auditions.
- If you haven't worked with us before, please bring a photo of yourself. Either a formal headshot or an informal snapshot is fine.
- Resumes are optional but helpful.
- Callbacks will be scheduled on Sunday, November 23 as needed.
- All auditions are held at Fall Creek Studios, 1201 N. Tioga St. See a map and directions.
- Rehearsals are scheduled to begin the weekend of January 3-4, 2015. Performances will be at the Hangar Theatre, February 13-22, 2015.
If you have any questions about auditions that are not answered above, or if you need to cancel your reservation, please email us.
Otherwise, click on the button below to sign up for an audition time!