Summer 2015 - Audition Requirements and Information
- We are auditioning for both Henry IV and A Midsummer Night's Dream. Both shows will be presented in rotating repertory at Cornell Plantations in July 2015. Actors will be encouraged, but not required, to be in both shows.
- Auditions are scheduled March 17-26, 2015.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled audition time.
- Monologues are NOT required.
- You will be asked to read sides from several characters from both plays. You can view or print the sides by clicking on the links below.
- Age ranges for the sides are approximate — choose the group of sides that fit you best. In general, you should plan to read ALL of the sides provided for your age and gender category, and possibly others provided at the auditions.
- If you haven't worked with us before, please bring a photo of yourself. Either a formal headshot or an informal snapshot is fine.
- Resumes are optional but helpful.
- Callbacks may be scheduled March 28-29 if needed, but the majority of actors will be cast without callbacks.
- All auditions are held at Fall Creek Studios, 1201 N. Tioga St. See a map and directions.
- Rehearsals are expected to begin the weekend of May 16-17, 2015. If cast, you are expected to be mostly available evenings and weekend afternoons throughout the rehearsal period.
- Performances at Cornell Plantations will be July 9-26, 2015.
- ALL cast members are expected to be available for strike activities and possible additional performances through Sunday, August 2, 2015.
- Cross-casting will be considered for many roles. Ensemble and understudy positions may be available as well.
If you have any questions about auditions that are not answered above, or if you need to cancel your reservation, please email us.
Otherwise, click on the button below to sign up for an audition time!