Performance Information and Safety Policies
All shows this summer will be presented at Robert H. Treman State Park, one of the true treasures of the region.
- See a map and get driving directions
- or set your GPS device address to "125 Upper Park Road, Newfield, NY"
- General directions: Take route 13 south from downtown. Turn right on NYS route 327 and follow that road for about 3 miles to the Upper Entrance. There is an entrance to the park right after you turn onto route 327, but this is the Lower Entrance and it is NOT the one you want! Keep going to the second entrance you see, about 3 miles along. Follow the road along to the entrance near the old mill.
We strongly encourage everyone to buy tickets online in advance, since capacity is limited.
Safety information and policies:
- Everyone age 5 and up must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 before entering the performance area. Acceptable proof of vaccination is a vaccination record (paper or on your phone) or the NY State Excelsior Pass / Excelsior Pass Plus.
- Bring a mask. Masks must be worn when entering and leaving the space, in the restrooms, and any time it is not possible to stay at least 6 feet away from others who are not in your party. Masks are strongly encouraged at all times.
- Seating is general admission. You may sit anywhere within the designated areas, but please set up your seating at least 6 feet away from other parties.
- Safety protocols may change based on current COVID-19 levels in the community. Please follow any additional instructions from the staff at the performance. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!
- Bring your own seating - lawn chairs, blankets, etc. No seating will be provided at the performances.
- Seating is general admission. You may sit anywhere within the designated areas, but please set up your seating at least 6 feet away from other parties. The performances are being done in the round, so you may sit on all four sides of the stage.
- Be prepared for the weather and the outdoors - bring jackets, umbrellas, bug spray, etc.
- Rain policy: Performances will continue in most weather. We only cancel performances when there is a high risk of dangerous weather conditions. In that case, we will email all ticketholders and post notices on our website and Facebook page. If a thunderstorm hits during a performance, we are required to stop the show and will ask the audience to return to their vehicles until the storm has passed. Once it has, we will try to resume the show if we can.
- Food and drink are welcome, but the park has a carry in, carry out policy - so please remove EVERYTHING that you bring with you.
- Dogs and children are welcome, but please be prepared to take them out of the performance area right away if they become disruptive to other audience members.
- No refunds will be given unless (a) ISC cancels an entire performance before the start time, and (b) no exchanges for another performance date are possible.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the shows!