Performance Information and Safety Policies
All shows this summer will be presented at the Upper Entrance of Robert H. Treman State Park, one of the true treasures of the region.
- See a map and get driving directions
- or set your GPS device address to "125 Upper Park Road, Newfield, NY"
- General directions: Take route 13 south from downtown. Turn right on NYS route 327 and follow that road for about 3 miles to the Upper Entrance. There is an entrance to the park right after you turn onto route 327, but this is the Lower Entrance and it is NOT the one you want! Keep going to the second entrance you see, about 3 miles along. Follow the road along to the parking area near the old mill.
Safety information and policies:
- ISC is no longer requiring proof of vaccination against COVID-19 at this time. The level of community spread is now low, according to the CDC, and we are no longer requiring proof of vaccination. Please note that this may change if the level of community risk changes again. ISC continues to encourage all attendees to follow CDC guidelines on staying up to date with vaccinations.
- Bring a mask. Masks must be worn when in the restrooms and any time it is not possible to stay at least 6 feet away from others who are not in your party.
- Seating is general admission. You may sit anywhere within the designated areas, but please set up your seating at least 6 feet away from other parties.
- What we're doing to keep you safe:
- All cast and crew are vaccinated.
- Actors are tested regularly.
- All other staff and crew will remain masked at performances.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance.
- Safety protocols may change based on current COVID-19 levels in the community. Please follow any additional instructions from the staff at the performance. Thank you for helping to keep our community safe!
- Bring your own seating - lawn chairs, blankets, etc. No seating will be provided at the performances.
- Seating is general admission. You may sit anywhere within the designated areas, but please set up your seating at least 6 feet away from other parties. The performances are being done in the round, so you may sit on all four sides of the stage.
- Be prepared for the weather and the outdoors - bring jackets, umbrellas, bug spray, etc.
- Rain policy: Performances will continue in most weather. We only cancel performances when there is a high risk of dangerous weather conditions. In that case, we will email all ticketholders and post notices on our website and Facebook page. If a thunderstorm hits during a performance, we are required to stop the show and will ask the audience to return to their vehicles until the storm has passed. Once it has, we will try to resume the show if we can.
- Food and drink are welcome, but the park has a carry in, carry out policy - so please remove EVERYTHING that you bring with you.
- Dogs and children are welcome, but please be prepared to take them out of the performance area right away if they become disruptive to other audience members.
- No refunds will be given unless (a) ISC cancels an entire performance before the start time, and (b) an exchange for another performance date is not possible.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the shows!