Romeo and Juliet / The Taming of the Shrew (2012)
All performances begin at 6 pm.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
|Thursday, July 12: Shrew
Friday, July 13: R&J
Saturday, July 14: Shrew
Sunday, July 15: R&J
|Thursday, July 19: R&J
Friday, July 20: Shrew
Saturday, July 21: R&J
Sunday, July 22: Shrew
|Thursday, July 26: Shrew
Friday, July 27: R&J
Saturday, July 28: Shrew
Sunday, July 29: R&J
"Shrew" = The Taming of the Shrew. "R&J" = Romeo and Juliet.
Are you coming from out-of-town to see the show? If so, please take a second to tell us where you live! (city and state)
- In Jackson Grove, in the F.R. Newman Arboretum at Cornell Plantations (near the ponds and sculpture garden).
- Get driving directions to the Caldwell Drive entrance to the Arboretum.
- On the map below:
- Jackson Grove (performance site)
- Forest Home Drive entrance
- Caldwell Drive entrance
- Additional information is available from the Cornell Plantations Visitors Center at 607-255-2400.
- A limited number of reserved seats are available this year for $15 each. Get the best seats in the house without having to get there early! Reserve online here.
- Pay What You Can ($10 suggested) for general admission. You can pay by cash or check at the entrance, or pay in advance with a credit card here.
- What does "Pay What You Can" mean? Exactly what it says! We think $10 is a very reasonable price for these performances, so we urge everyone to pay that amount if you're able. But we don't want to exclude audience members who might be unable to afford that much, so we give you the option of paying less if necessary. We just ask that you do pay what you can.
- You can provide additional help to maintain and improve these productions by making a donation online here. The generous support of our audience members is what makes our shows possible!
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs, blankets, picnics, etc.
- If the weather is cloudy, you may wish to bring an umbrella. Performances will continue during light or medium rain, but may have to be halted if severe weather or thunderstorms develop.
- Audience members are welcome to take non-flash still photographs for personal use only.
- Video recording, audio recording, and flash photography are prohibited.