Ithaca Shakespeare 2011 Vacation Packages
Package 3: July 20-22, 2011
Two Nights and Two Plays: A New Comedy at the Hangar Theatre and Shakespeare's As You Like It
The package price of $299.00 per person includes:
- Luxury accommodations for two nights at La Tourelle Resort and Spa on July 20 and 21, 2011. (Price is based on double occupancy. For a single occupancy room, there is an additional charge of $150.00.)
- Full breakfast each day at Simply Red Bistro and 10% off all services at August Moon Spa, both located right in the hotel
- Tickets to the world premiere of a new comedy, Ever So Humble, on Wednesday, July 20, at the newly renovated Hangar Theatre
- A coupon for one entree at half price when a second entree is purchased at regular price at Moosewood Restaurant
- A private guided tour of one of the Finger Lakes' award-winning wineries on Thursday, July 21, followed by snacks and wine tastings at several stops on the Cayuga Wine Trail
- A visit to Taughannock Falls, one of the most iconic symbols of the Ithaca area's natural beauty
- Reserved front-row seating and a catered picnic dinner at the Ithaca Shakespeare Company's outdoor production of Shakespeare's As You Like It on Thursday, July 21
To register, please enter the following information. You will be taken to a screen where payments can be made online through PayPal.
Step 1: How many people in your group?
Terms and Conditions:
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of $200 on 2-night packages and $300 on 3-night packages for any registrations cancelled by the participants less than 14 days prior to arrival. On single-occupancy packages, the single-occupancy fee will be added to the cancellation fee.
- This trip requires a minimum number of participants in order to proceed. If the minimum number of participants are not registered 14 days prior to the arrival date, the trip may be cancelled, and all fees paid will be refunded in full.
- The Ithaca Shakespeare Company and other merchants and businesses participating in this package are not liable for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses sustained by participants during the trip, or for any loss or damage of property occurring during the trip.