Ithaca Shakespeare 2011 Vacation Packages
Mid-Week Getaway: July 25-26, 2012
The package price of $219.00 per person includes:
- Two nights accommodations at the Ithaca Courtyard by Marriott. (Price based on double occupancy. An additional charge applies for single occupancy.)
- An exclusive half-off offer at the world-famous Moosewood Restaurant, named one of the thirteen most influential restaurants of the 20th Century by Bon Appetit magazine.
- Reserved front-row seating and a picnic dinner at the Ithaca Shakespeare Company's outdoor production of Shakespeare's The Taming Of The Shrew on Thursday, July 26, at 6 pm, on the beautiful wooded grounds of Cornell Plantations.
To register, please enter the following information. You will be taken to a screen where payments can be made online through PayPal.
Step 1: How many people in your group?
Terms and Conditions:
- There is a non-refundable cancellation fee of $190 per person for any registrations cancelled by the participants less than 12 days prior to arrival. On single-occupancy packages, the additional single-occupancy charge will be added to the cancellation fee.
- The Ithaca Shakespeare Company and other merchants and businesses participating in this package are not liable for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses sustained by participants during the trip, or for any loss or damage of property occurring during the trip.